Everyone's safety is our top priority during NEARTM!
We follow both the Finnish government's instructions and recommendations as other official recommendations at any given time with the respect to infection control of Covid-19.
As organizers of the Tablers Meeting we want to ensure that everyone has a great but also safe weekend in Helsinki!
During the event:
- Do not participate in the event if you have symptoms.
- You are encouraged to wash or disinfect your hands when entering any of the event venues and on a frequent basis. Hand sanitizer will be made available in all venues.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- If you don't have a handkerchief, cough or sneeze onto the upper part of the arm of your sweater, not into your hands.
- Please refrain from shanking hands with other participants
- All customer contact surfaces are cleaned carefully and as often as possible.
- All participants are obligated to follow hygiene and safety instructions given by the staff and organizers
- It is recommended to wear a face mask when entering a location, where it is not possible to keep safe distance from others
Local restrictions around Helsinki area:
- Food and beverage service businesses may serve alcoholic beverages between 9.00 and 24.00 and be open between 5.00 and 01.00.
- All customers must have their own seat at a table or similar in both indoor and outdoor premises. Customers are instructed to stay seated in indoor premises.
Finnish Border Guard - Information about entry to Finland
Finavia - Information about Finnish airports
Lates Covid-19 information for visitor to Helsinki
Finnish Government - Information on Covid-19
YiT The NEARTM Helsinki 2020-2021 Team